Mailing List Archive

Extensive Hall of Fame updates
Dear Interchange community,

Over the last few months we have solicited new contributions of sites to
be listed in the Interchange Hall of Fame, leading to many impressive
submissions with interesting ecommerce features and attractive designs.

We have added those and also promoted many more sites to the top section
of noteworthy sites that are accompanied by screenshots, making it easier
to see the variety of Interchange sites at a glace.

Finally, we have also pruned out defunct sites that accumulated naturally
over time.

Take a few minutes to look over the updated Interchange Hall of Fame!

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/hall

And please submit any other Interchange sites that we're still missing,
via the form at the bottom of that page.

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jon Jensen