Mailing List Archive

[Announce] GnuPG for OS X 2.4.0 released
GnuPG for OS X / macOS release 2.4.0 is now available for download via
https://sourceforge.net/p/gpgosx/docu/Download/ . It took me longer than
usual to provide this release, because I ran into build problems. I also
spent several weeks in hospitals over the last couple of months, and I
am still not well today, so I hope you can forgive the delay. ;-)

The disk image signature key is available via public keyservers, and it
can also be downloaded from https://www.seichter.de/pgp/gpgosx-signing.asc .

pub ed25519/FD56297D9833FF7F 2022-07-07 [SC] [expires: 2027-07-06]
Key fingerprint = EAB0 FE4F F793 D9E7 028E C8E2 FD56 297D 9833 FF7F
uid [ultimate] Ralph Seichter (GnuPG for OS X signing key)

GnuPG 2.4.x is installed in /usr/local/gnupg-2.4 instead of the formerly
hardcoded directory /usr/local/gnupg-2.2. This enables installing both
stable and LTS releases of GnuPG for OS X side by side, for advanced
users' needs.

The one caveat is that the latest installation will replace existing
soft links in /usr/local/{bin,lib}. Please use absolute paths like
/usr/local/gnupg-2.2/bin/gpg2 if necessary. Enjoy.

-Ralph

Re: [Announce] GnuPG for OS X 2.4.0 released [ In reply to ]
Am Dienstag 10 Januar 2023 00:47:08 schrieb Ralph Seichter via Gnupg-users:
> GnuPG for OS X / macOS release 2.4.0 is now available for download via
> https://sourceforge.net/p/gpgosx/docu/Download/ .

Cool, Ralph!

> It took me longer than
> usual to provide this release, because I ran into build problems. I also
> spent several weeks in hospitals over the last couple of months, and I
> am still not well today, so I hope you can forgive the delay. ;-)

All the best wishes for your health in the new year!

Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard ? +49 541 33 508 3-3
Intevation GmbH, Osnabr?ck, DE; Amtsgericht Osnabr?ck, HRB 18998