Mailing List Archive

Mastodon account: offer to operate it for the GnuPG Verein
Hello,

Am Samstag 03 Dezember 2022 21:01:17 schrieb Juergen M. Bruckner via
Gnupg-users:
> In my view, someone from the GnuPG core team should be in control of the
> account.

as it should be an official account I also believe someone should operate
it on behalf of the GnuPG core team.

I volunteer to operate the account on behalf of the GnuPG e.V.
https://gnupg.org/verein/
(which is where I am currently the vice-chair)

My suggestion to them is that the verein also volunteeringly pays
for the account (that is a yearly donation of 50-100€ I in my view).

Regards
Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter