Mailing List Archive

macos IKEv2 auth with yubikey
Hi, All,

My name is Martin, and I'm from south China. I've invested nearly a month
in searching for IKEv2 vpn auth with yubikey on macos. I have installed
pgp-agent already. I try to choose the cert in yubikey and hopefully the
pgp-agent could interact with yubikey, but failed to prompt every time when
i started IKEv2 vpn connection.

I am wondering if there's any possibilities to do it ? Could anybody advise
on this issue ? Appreciated in advance.

PS:
1. SSH auth works fine with yubikey on my macos. But there's no command
like 'enable-ssh-support' for IKEv2 VPN.

.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf on my mac for ssh auth shown below:

pinentry-program /opt/homebrew/bin/pinentry-mac
enable-ssh-support
default-cache-ttl 600
mac-cache-ttl 7200

2. I've achieved IKEv2 vpn auth with yubikey on windows. It seems windows
can interact with Yubikey perfectly but not on macos.

Looking forward to hearing from you, Thank you.

BR
Martin
Re: macos IKEv2 auth with yubikey [ In reply to ]
On 28/11/2022 06:29, Martin Brook via Gnupg-users wrote:
> 2. I've achieved IKEv2 vpn auth with yubikey on windows. It seems
> windows can interact with Yubikey perfectly but not on macos.

Hi, Martin.

How did you get this to work on Windows? Which IKE software are you
using on each platform?