If you're interested, then please get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Patrick
Re: Looking for new Maintainer for gpgOSX [ In reply to ]
I'm happy to announce that Ralph Seichter has taken over the lead for
gpgOSX. Ralph already started to work on the code, and I transferred the
ownership of the project to him.

Many thanks to Ralph for takin over so quickly!

-Patrick

Re: Looking for new Maintainer for gpgOSX [ In reply to ]
* Patrick Brunschwig:

> Many thanks to Ralph for takin over so quickly!

Thank you for faithfully taking care of GnuPG for OS X for many years,
even though in the end you did not own a Mac anymore. I hope you will
continue your excellent work on Enigmail.

-Ralph