Mailing List Archive

Invitation to the 6th OpenPGP Email Summit
I'm happy to announce the 6th OpenPGP Email Summit which will take place

Friday, May 27 & Saturday, May 28, 2022
in Geneva (Switzerland) at the offices of Proton AG
(the company behind ProtonMail and OpenPGP.js)

For those who are interested in chatting, hacking or starting
discussions prior to the "real" summit, there is the option to already
meet on Thursday, May 26.

REGISTRATION
============

If you want to attend, please add yourself to the following cryptpad:
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/EtMIfWF2q6qP+c3iv8qNH+x0/

If you need funding for your travel/hotel expenses, then please get
in contact with me.

ABOUT THE OpenPGP EMAIL SUMMIT
==============================

This is an event open for anybody involved in the development of email
clients using OpenPGP for encryption, and related software.

We already had 5 OpenPGP Email Summits at various locations in Europe.
These are meetings by technical experts of projects and tools dealing
with OpenPGP with a focus on email encryption. The goals are to better
get to know each other, and to discuss and work on several technical
issues that hopefully improve certain aspects of OpenPGP-based email
encryption. For details, see
https://wiki.gnupg.org/OpenPGPEmailSummits

NOTES
=====
This is a meeting of those who develop software. Thus, we will have a
lot of tech talk about key servers, key exchange, subject encryption,
password recovery, etc.

Thus, feel free to join us if you are working in the area of
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
- for SENDING or PROCESSING ENCRYPTED EMAILS
- with OpenPGP
- in a project or product.

Note that this is neither a well-organized conference nor a commercial
meeting. The agenda will be driven by the attendees. Anyone may propose
any topic for discussion, as long as he/she is ready to lead the discussion.

More details are available on the web site:
https://wiki.gnupg.org/OpenPGPEmailSummit202205

Looking forward to meeting you in Geneva
-Patrick

--
Patrick Brunschwig
mailto:patrick@enigmail.net
Re: [openpgp-email] Invitation to the 6th OpenPGP Email Summit [ In reply to ]
The OpenPGP Email Summit will start in 12 Days. If you want to attend,
then please add your name to the following Cryptpad, such that we can
plan for food, drinks etc.

https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/EtMIfWF2q6qP+c3iv8qNH+x0/

See you soon!
-Patrick