work, but to make the other work I have to disconnect the one that works).

See paste for configuration:
https://paste.sr.ht/~x10an14/0ff21ef47dce1aabae57e6841232ffd3064f2150

Anyone got any suggestions on how to debug this?

--
Med vennlig hilsen/Kind regards,
Christian Chavez
Phone/Tlf: +47 922 22 603
Re: Why does one machine allow me to use two yubikeys simultaneously connected, while another only allows one? [ In reply to ]
Hi Christian,

Am Freitag 22 Oktober 2021 15:24:27 schrieb Christian Chavez via Gnupg-users:
> Anyone got any suggestions on how to debug this?

if you swap in the elder versiong of GnuPG, you could conclude that it is
indeed the change of behaviour between the versions.

If so you could find out which version in particular introduced this change
and look at the detailed changelogs.

Otherwise what is helping we often is to step of the verbosity and logs
of the different components in trying to see more about what is going on.
E.g. add --verbose, then a second one and then go further with the --debug*
options.

HTH
Regards
Bernhard