Hello
and thanks for this hints.

If using:
$ gpg -v --auto-key-locate clear,wkd,nodefault --locate-key xy at xyxy.de
gpg: verwende Vertrauensmodell pgp
gpg: pub rsa4096/F507E7850xxxxxxC 2015-01-05 Vorname Name <xy at xyxy.de>
gpg: Schlüssel F507E785xxxxxxC: "Vorname Name <xy at xyxy.de>" nicht geändert
gpg: pub rsa2048/435F423FxxxxxxD4 2013-10-21 Vorname Name <xy at xyxy.de>
gpg: Hinweis: Signaturschlüssel 435F423FxxxxxxD4 ist am 26.03.2019 12:00:00 Mitteleurop?ische Zeit verfallen
gpg: Schlüssel 435F423FxxxxxxD4: "Vorname Name <xy at xyxy.de>" nicht geändert
gpg: Anzahl insgesamt bearbeiteter Schlüssel: 2
gpg: unverändert: 2
gpg: auto-key-locate found fingerprint DDC9F7A53xxxxxxxxDAAD53F507E785xxxxxxC
gpg: `xy at xyxy.de' automatisch via WKD geholt
pub rsa4096 2015-01-05 [C] [verfällt: 2021-12-31]
DDC9F7A53xxxxxxxxDAAD53F507E785xxxxxxC
uid [ ultimativ ] Vorname Name <xy at xyxy.de>
sub rsa4096 2015-01-05 [A] [verfällt: 2021-12-31]
sub rsa4096 2015-01-05 [S] [verfällt: 2021-12-31]
sub rsa4096 2015-01-05 [E] [verfällt: 2021-12-31]

Signaturschlüssel 435F423FxxxxxxD4 has been expired on 26.03.2019, but is still attached to published and still valid public WKD key.

It's my own key, actual one and old expired signature key ;)
It has been used while changing my own pgp key to a stronger one for signing it with my old valid key. Now it is not more needed, new key has been spreaded.

How to remove this old and expired signature from my key contruct?

Thanks and best regards.

> 1 What is the difference between gnupg2 and gnupg-2.X.X?

Possibly quite a lot. GnuPG exists in three different branches. For
sake of simplicity I'll call them "modern", "standard", and "classic".

Modern: GnuPG 2.3 and later.
Standard: GnuPG 2.2
Classic: GnuPG 1.4

The differences among them are principally what version of the OpenPGP
standard they track. OpenPGP has been around for decades. The Modern
branch has some bells and whistles the other two lack (principally
authenticated encryption, which *technically* exists in the other two,
but the Modern branch does it in a technically superior way).

Standard and Classic are roughly equivalent in terms of features, but
Standard exists to support desktop environments, while Classic may be
more useful in standalone server environments.

We would like to see Classic go away and move everything to Modern, but
that's not possible right now. Maybe not ever.

> It is looking for gnupg2 but currently my compilation is as gnupg.

If you're downloading the 2.2 or 2.3 branches, you can set the
executable name by passing a flag to ./configure. I think it's
"--program-suffix=2" will add a 2 to the end of all the binaries created
by GnuPG. Or, to just set the name of the gpg binary to gpg2, use
"--enable-gpg-is-gpg2".

Hope this helps. :)