Mailing List Archive

Kleopatra and GPA: Differentiate diabled and revoked keys optically
Hello!
Over the years I have collected quiet a few personal private and foreign public keys that were either revoked or that I have simply disabled.

How can I configure Kleopatra and GPA to either optically differentiate, hide or these keys?

GPA displays all keys in the same manner and I have found no way to change this.

For Kleopatra I can change the visual style of these key-types in libkleopatrarc, but I wonder whether there is an option to sort these keys at the beginning or end of the list or hide them.

Thanks for help!
Karel