For GnuPG itself I have already set "keyid-format 0xlong" in gpg.conf, but that does not affect GPA.
Thanks for help!
Karel

GPA: How to get long Key-ID displayed [ In reply to ]
Hello!
For me GPA always display only the old short Key-ID.
How / where can I change that? I have not found any option in the GUI or for gpa.conf.

Re: GPA: How to get long Key-ID displayed [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 12:28, karel-v_g--- said:
> For me GPA always display only the old short Key-ID.
> How / where can I change that? I have not found any option in the GUI

You can't. Have a look at the fingerprint in the line above; in general
you should use the fingerprint. BTW, the keyid are the last4 or 8 bytes
of the fingerprint.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner