Daniel
--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.
Re: Email encryption within mailaccount [ In reply to ]
12021/01/32 05:23.74 ?????, Daniel Bossert via Gnupg-users <gnupg-users@gnupg.org> ??????:

Sent: depends on whether you have the other person's public key. If you don't, you can't encrypt to them...
Draft: Depends on the email client.

What you *probably* want is something like ProtonMail, where everything is seamlessly encrypted before being stored. This means that all sent emails are stored encrypted on *your* end (even if they were sent as unencrypted emails to the other person or people). The same is true of drafts and incoming email.

HTH!

- Chiraag
--
?????? ??????
Pronouns: he/him/his
Re: Email encryption within mailaccount [ In reply to ]
Well, the company has an Microsoft online account, what I don't like at all. So I was searching for a solution

"?????? ?????? via Gnupg-users" <gnupg-users@gnupg.org> skrev: (14 mars 2021 18:30:12 CET)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.
Re: Email encryption within mailaccount [ In reply to ]
12021/01/32 05:75.34 ?????, Daniel Bossert <informatik@semy.ch> ??????:
> Well, the company has an Microsoft online account, what I don't like at all. So
> I was searching for a solution
>
> "?????? ?????? via Gnupg-users" <gnupg-users@gnupg.org> skrev: (14 mars 2021
> 18:30:12 CET)
>
> 12021/01/32 05:23.74 ?????, Daniel Bossert via Gnupg-users <gnupg-users@gnupg.org> ??????:
> Hello
>
> Is there a way that all mails (sent, incoming, draft) get encrypted by default?
>
> Regards
> Daniel
> --
> Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.
>
> Sent: depends on whether you have the other person's public key. If you don't, you can't encrypt to them...
> Draft: Depends on the email client.
>
> What you *probably* want is something like ProtonMail, where everything is seamlessly encrypted before being stored. This means that all sent emails are stored encrypted on *your* end (even if they were sent as unencrypted emails to the other person or people). The same is true of drafts and incoming email.
>
> HTH!
>
> - Chiraag
>

> --
> Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.

That's a dangerous game, my friend. So this is for your work email, not for your personal email, right? In that case, I wouldn't bother with this. It's likely risky in terms of information disclosure and will likely raise flags (especially if you're the only one doing this...).

--
?????? ??????
Pronouns: he/him/his
Re: Email encryption within mailaccount [ In reply to ]
"?????? ?????? via Gnupg-users" <gnupg-users@gnupg.org> skrev: (14 mars 2021 19:07:50 CET)
>12021/01/32 05:75.34 ?????, Daniel Bossert <informatik@semy.ch> ??????:
>> Well, the company has an Microsoft online account, what I don't like
>at all. So
>> I was searching for a solution
>>
>> "?????? ?????? via Gnupg-users" <gnupg-users@gnupg.org> skrev: (14
>mars 2021
>> 18:30:12 CET)
>>
>> 12021/01/32 05:23.74 ?????, Daniel Bossert via Gnupg-users
><gnupg-users@gnupg.org> ??????:
>> Hello
>>
>> Is there a way that all mails (sent, incoming, draft) get
>encrypted by default?
>>
>> Regards
>> Daniel
>> --
>> Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min
>fåordighet.
>>
>> Sent: depends on whether you have the other person's public key.
>If you don't, you can't encrypt to them...
>> Draft: Depends on the email client.
>>
>> What you *probably* want is something like ProtonMail, where
>everything is seamlessly encrypted before being stored. This means that
>all sent emails are stored encrypted on *your* end (even if they were
>sent as unencrypted emails to the other person or people). The same is
>true of drafts and incoming email.
>>
>> HTH!
>>
>> - Chiraag
>>

>> --
>> Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.
>
>That's a dangerous game, my friend. So this is for your work email, not
>for your personal email, right? In that case, I wouldn't bother with
>this. It's likely risky in terms of information disclosure and will
>likely raise flags (especially if you're the only one doing this...).
>
>--
>Pronouns: he/him/his

Ok, thank you!

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.