Daniel
--
PGP: 81A8 1EC7 179C BE5F 02A8 2C01 3FF1 07B6 FC68 F10A
Re: No v3 keys allowed [ In reply to ]
> How can I create a v4 key?

v3 keys are the kind generated by PGP 2.6.2, dating from the early
1990s. You certainly created a v4 key. Another strong hint comes from
your key fingerprint, which is a v4-style 160-bit hash. v3 keys
overwhelmingly used 128-bit hashes.

My suspicion is that keyserver.pgp.com doesn't support elliptical curve
keys, and when it throws an error it has half-assed error handling that
assumes "if I couldn't import the key it must've been a v3 key."