found and 0 items processed.

Same goes for the keyring.kbx files... nothing imports.

I've gone through everything I can find online.. somebody please help me...
Re: Seeking help. [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 18:59, Mike said:
> I had to recover gnupg file from a corrupted os. The contents of the gnupg
> file are encrypted and are not in openpgp data. So when I try to import my
> keys from 'private-keys-v1.d' nothing happens. Output says no openpgp data
> found and 0 items processed.

You simply restore the files from private-keys-v1. These are internal to
gnupg and it is not possible or needed to importat them. The format of
the private key files is well specified and we take care to keep them
compatible with all GnuPG 2 versions.

To make the restored private keys actually work you also need the public
keys. Ask someone else or a keyserver to send you your public key if
you don't have a backup. With the private keys in place gpg will be
able list them and be able to decrypt or sign data.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner

Re: Seeking help. [ In reply to ]
Ok, thank you.