https://github.com/gpg/libgcrypt/commit/915570db198f2cf15db5c034096a444a8a79476e#diff-c55728a8e1162a431e4754734d27a041

This mean that only dumpsexp is GPLv3?

BR,
Re: libgcrypt license [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 12:27, Fuse Hiroaki said:

> https://github.com/gpg/libgcrypt/commit/915570db198f2cf15db5c034096a444a8a79476e#diff-c55728a8e1162a431e4754734d27a041

I don't known what you found on github, which seems to be an inofficial
mirror of GnuPG (and I do not want to check that specific commit).
However, dumpsexp.c is indeed under the GPLv3. There is no real reason
for this and we could change the license if that really makes a
difference for you. You can also distribute without that debug helper.

> This mean that only dumpsexp is GPLv3?

I have not checked but in case you find another GPL tool, please let us
know via a feature request on our bug tracker.

Shalom-Salam,

Werner

Re: libgcrypt license [ In reply to ]
On 22.10.2019 20:50, Werner Koch via Gnupg-users wrote:
> There is no real reason
> for this and we could change the license if that really makes a
> difference for you.

It would help me as a downstream packager at least; to the extent that
otherwise we'll have to update license acceptance information in the
package.

--
Kristian Fiskerstrand