--
box: 4a64758de9e8ceded2c481ee526440687fe2f3a828e3a813f87753ad30847b56
certified OpenPGP key blocks available on keybase.io/stefan_claas

Re: Info for GnuPG users which have a keybase account [ In reply to ]
On 9/10/2019 6:00 PM, Stefan Claas via Gnupg-users wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> slightly OT, but since some of you are on keybase I would
> like to inform you about a current promo from Stellar Network
> running on keybase.
>
> https://keybase.io/a/i/r/d/r/o/p/spacedrop2019
>
> I received yesterday my free Lumens, currently worth $21.29 USD :-)

Who are you, anything to disclose?

I don't think this is appropriate to advertise on this list.

--
John Doe

Re: Info for GnuPG users which have a keybase account [ In reply to ]
john doe wrote:

> On 9/10/2019 6:00 PM, Stefan Claas via Gnupg-users wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > slightly OT, but since some of you are on keybase I would
> > like to inform you about a current promo from Stellar Network
> > running on keybase.
> >
> > https://keybase.io/a/i/r/d/r/o/p/spacedrop2019
> >
> > I received yesterday my free Lumens, currently worth $21.29 USD :-)
> >

> Who are you, anything to disclose?

I am a happy keybase user. :-)

> I don't think this is appropriate to advertise on this list.

Well, Werner and other prominent ML members are on keybase, so
I think it is perfectly appropriate to let them know, in case
they have not seen it yet, due to the fact that they may have
not set up a Stellar address yet. ;-)

Regards
Stefan

Re: Info for GnuPG users which have a keybase account [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 18:58, gnupg-users@gnupg.org said:

> Well, Werner and other prominent ML members are on keybase, so

I am not. I once tested it and thus there may still be an account or
whatever. And I do not know what Stellar or Lumen are in this context.
But no need to explain it.

Anyway, I don't mind to see such pointers on this ML once in a while.
For easier parsing you should have biefly explained the key terms.

Shalom-Salam,

Werner