Horacio
homega@ciberia.es
Valencia - ESPAÑA
Re: error compiling rsa.c, idea.c, ... [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Oct 06, 1999 at 02:05:22PM +0200, J Horacio MG wrote:
> If I comment the offending lines, I still get the
> gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11

gcc receiving signal 11 can sometimes be a warning of hardware
failure. See http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/

> h0rus:~$ gcc --version
> 2.7.2.3
> on a Debian/Linux system (2.0.36)

Which Debian package? I have 2.7.2.3-7. If I comment out those two
lines in rsa.c I get a clean compilation.

Dave
--
Dave Holland | A computer's attention span is
Systems Manager | as long as its power cord.
AW: error compiling rsa.c, idea.c, ... [ In reply to ]
[cutted]
>gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
[cutted]

I've got this error too, some time ago.
It prooved to be that the CPU-fan didn't work, and for this, the CPU itself
was overheated.

I'd suggest that you check your hardware very carefully.

hope it helps
Martin
Re: error compiling rsa.c, idea.c, ... [ In reply to ]
El mié, 06 de oct de 1999, a las 01:16:18 +0100, Dave Holland dijo:
> On Wed, Oct 06, 1999 at 02:05:22PM +0200, J Horacio MG wrote:
> > If I comment the offending lines, I still get the
> > gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
>
> gcc receiving signal 11 can sometimes be a warning of hardware
> failure. See http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/
>
> > h0rus:~$ gcc --version
> > 2.7.2.3
> > on a Debian/Linux system (2.0.36)
>
> Which Debian package? I have 2.7.2.3-7. If I comment out those two
> lines in rsa.c I get a clean compilation.

Same package. I solved the problem "a la windoze" (rebooting) ... but
since this is Linux, I'm afraid I have a hardware problem, as SEJKORA
Martin pointed out.

Horacio
homega@ciberia.es
Valencia - ESPAÑA