Thanks for any help in advance

Best regards,
Chris
Re: Still stuck [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Oct 06, 1999 at 08:13:14AM +0100, Chris wrote:
> I have PGP freeware 5.5 installed on my windows machine and i have the
> version 5 RPM on my server could some one please give me some
> instructions on how to generate my key on the server then extract both
> the private and public keys so i can use it on my windows email client

Please keep in mind that this is a GnuPG mailing list, where general PGP
questions are not discussed.

Regards,

Karsten
Re: Still stuck [ In reply to ]
Chris <Chris@mcg-graphics.com> writes:

> I have PGP freeware 5.5 installed on my windows machine and i have the
> version 5 RPM on my server could some one please give me some
> instructions on how to generate my key on the server then extract both
> the private and public keys so i can use it on my windows email client

I don't know much about PGP 5 but probably you have to use "pgp -kg"

With GnupG you do it this way:

gpg --gen-key
gpg --export-secret-key user-id >secret.gpg
gpg --export user-id >public.gpg

And then use the import option on your client (gpg: gpg --import)

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013