EMail-Clients which work with GnuPG?

Regards and Thanx
Marc
Re: XFMail [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 06:32:00PM +0200, Marc Bollmann wrote:
> the README.file tells me. Does anybody work with XFMail or are there other
> EMail-Clients which work with GnuPG?

Oh, another MUA-thread! Nice! :)

Look at the other mails, a similar question appeared here before, I keep
on recommending mutt, but look at the "X-Mailer:" header lines of this
list, you´ll probably find enough mailers capable of PGP and GnuPG.

Regards,

Karsten
RE: XFMail [ In reply to ]
There is a new development team for xfmail and they have a GnuPG
compatible version at http://xfmail.slappy.org/

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net Fax:(209) 671-7934