key and look up other keys, but don't know where I can do this.

Thanks,
Chris (turtle@lynchburg.net>
Re: Keyservers [ In reply to ]
"John A. Martin" <jam@jamux.com> writes:

> So, to repeat the original question, where is _the most effective_
> place to put public keys?

pgp.net

I use wwwkeys.ch.pgp.net as it seems to be up all the time which is
not true for the de.pgp.net ones.

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013
Re: Keyservers [ In reply to ]
Re: Keyservers [ In reply to ]
As is the rule, right after I asked, a little more digging revealed an
answer for me. I'm now using search.keyserver.net in my .gnupg/options
file and everything is hunky dory.

Thanks for all your help.

Chris Hilts
--
"#define QUESTION ((bb) || !(bb)) - Shakespeare."