Please help because i'm stuck

Best regards,
Chris
Re: I'm a total lamer and need urgent help [ In reply to ]
Re: I'm a total lamer and need urgent help [ In reply to ]
Chris <Chris@mcg-graphics.com> writes:

> How do i PGP sign and PGP encrypt a text document at the same time

With GnuPG:

gpg -sea -r recipients_name document

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013
Re: I'm a total lamer and need urgent help [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 03:07:59PM +0100, Chris wrote:
> How do i PGP sign and PGP encrypt a text document at the same time

I guess you mean GnuPG 'cause this is the GnuPG list... Try this:

gpg --encrypt --sign --armor --recipient <recipient> <file>

You have to replace <recipient> with your recipient's address or ID
("kpa@gmx.net", for example), and <file> with the name of the file you
want to encrypt.

Regards,

Karsten