e-mail: Wout.Verschueren@be.origin-it.com
PGP public key via keyserver http://www.surfnet.nl/pgp
RSA key-ID: 0x941A8863, DSS key-id: 0x14F2E762
Re: rsa incorporation in gnupg [ In reply to ]
"Verschueren, Wout" <Wout.Verschueren@be.origin-it.com> writes:

> There is only an indication of how to compile the rsa module, but not how to
> integrate it with the rest of the packet. Do i have to put it into a library

What about these two lines:

$ `grep gcc rsa.c` && su -c "mv rsa /usr/local/lib/gnupg/"
$ echo "--load-extension rsa" >>~/.gnupg/options

Or if you have no root acess:

$ `grep gcc rsa.c` && mv rsa ~/.gnupg/
$ echo "--load-extension ~/.gnupg/rsa" >>~/.gnupg/options

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013
Re: rsa incorporation in gnupg [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Werner Koch wrote:
> $ `grep gcc rsa.c` && su -c "mv rsa /usr/local/lib/gnupg/"
> $ echo "--load-extension rsa" >>~/.gnupg/options

As I was doing this the other day, it occurred to me that it would be nice
to have a "global" options file that is parsed for everyone. For example,
parse a /usr/local/lib/gnupg/option first, and the suppliment it with a a
user's individual settings, perhaps with a command-line option to avoid
parsing the global file for paranoid users.

--
Edward S. Marshall <emarshal@logic.net> [ What goes up, must come down. ]
http://www.logic.net/~emarshal/ [ Ask any system administrator. ]