I found a statement in the docs, but i don't understand it:

* PGP 5.0 rejects an encrypted session key if the keylength
differs from the S2K symmetric algorithm. This is a bug in its
validation function.

What does this mean?

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.
Re: PGP does not accept session key [ In reply to ]

Stefan> I have a problem, sending encrypted mails to a PGP user. All
Stefan> mails i send can't be decryptet by PGP (V 6.0.2). It bails an
Stefan> error message, which says that the session key is bad. I used
Stefan> GPG 0.9.5 on Linux 2.2.9.

Funny, but i now changed to the new version 0.9.8 of GnuPG and it
seems to work (just doing some last test to be sure). I still don't
know, why this don't work with version 0.9.5.

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.