gpg: jcantrel@geocities.net: skipped: public key not found
gpg: [stdin]: encryption failed: public key not found

Any suggestions?
Re: GPG and CGI [ In reply to ]
Jonathan Cantrell <webmaster@herbsnow.com> writes:

> gpg: ~/.gnupg: can't create directory: No such file or directory
> gpg: keyblock resource `~/.gnupg': file open error
> gpg: jcantrel@geocities.net: skipped: public key not found
> gpg: [stdin]: encryption failed: public key not found

3 ways:

o Use --homedir somedir to specifiy another homedir (but give it
rights for nobody)
o Use GNUPGHOME=somedir
o Use gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /somewhere/keyring.gpg \
--always-trust

I'd suggest the last method. If you have problesm, wait for the next
release or get the snapshot - I have fixed some things in the last
weeks.

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013