I'm currently working on an update for the german translation of GnuPG. Is there anything special to
watch out for? How do I submit it at all? The documentation says:

"Please note that we do not use the TP Robot but require that
translations are to be send by mail to translations@gnupg.org."

So I just have to send a email with the updated PO file attached?

--
Best regards from Germany,
Luca Kröger
Re: Update for the German translation of GnuPG [ In reply to ]
Hello Luca,

On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 13:32, l.kroeger01@gmail.com said:
> I'm currently working on an update for the german translation of GnuPG. Is there anything special to
> watch out for? How do I submit it at all? The documentation says:

Please make sure to use old German spelling, do not try to use the "new"
German spelling (e.g. apt-get install iogerman). Thanks for helping to
maintain the German translation

> So I just have to send a email with the updated PO file attached?

That is right. However, I am considering to use dev.gnupg.org in the
future. Thus you can also open a bug report there, Add project tags
"gnupg" and "i18n" .

Shalom-Salam,

Werner