Just wondering what I can do to work again on the files.

Not sure how long it will take to revise/update all. Also, I have
forgotten where to take them from.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
>Marco A.G.Pinto
-----------------------

--
Re: Gpg4win - Improve pt_PT translation [ In reply to ]
Hi Marco,

On Wednesday 27 January 2016 15:40:26 Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Maybe around the year 2010 I translated to Portuguese several files
> using Pootle.

Thanks. :-)

> Back then the encoding used wasn't UTF-8 and because of that the accents
> appear corrupted on Windows.

I remember that there is a bug report about this. For Gpg4win itself (the
Translations which are part of the Gpg4win repository) need to be in the local
8 bit encoding that a Portuguese Windows uses.

I think the others should be UTF-8.

> Just wondering what I can do to work again on the files.
>
> Not sure how long it will take to revise/update all. Also, I have
> forgotten where to take them from.

For Gpg4win specifially the repositories are:

http://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gpg4win.git
http://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gpgex.git
http://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gpgol.git

The general GnuPG repositories you can find at:
http://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi

You can clone them with git or take the files out of the webinterface and work
on these (subdirectory po). But it would be better for us if you could send
git formatted patches with your changes.

Thanks and Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke | ++49-541-335083-262 | http://www.intevation.de/