Mailing List Archive

libgpg-error 1.17-2: Please translate the package libgpg-error
Dear GnuPG and Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
libgpg-error.

libgpg-error already includes the following translations, so do not
translate it to these languages (the translators will be contacted
separately), or coordinate with the existing translators (team) if
you wish to help (do not hesitate to keep me CC so I can help in the
transition).

language translated fuzzy untranslated
cs 272 22 17
da 284 12 15
de 285 11 15
eo 260 32 19
fr 311
it 259 32 20
ja 284 12 15
nl 272 22 17
pl 311
ro 224 54 33
sv 260 32 19
uk 311
vi 260 32 19
zh_CN 200 30 81

Please send the updated file to me, to gnupg-i18n@gnupg.org, or submit
it as a wishlist Debian bug against libgpg-error (I’ll take care of the
coordination with upstream and the Debian maintainers to ensure the
translation will make it upstream and in the upcoming Jessie stable
release).

Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:04:21 -0400.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

David
Re: libgpg-error 1.17-2: Please translate the package libgpg-error [ In reply to ]
Dear all,

The zh_TW locale for libgpg-error 1.17 is now completed as attached.

Best,
/Jedi/