Mailing List Archive

gnupg2: Please translate the package gnupg2
Dear GnuPG and Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
gnupg2 (GnuPG in STABLE-BRANCH-2-0).

gnupg already includes the following translations, so do not translate
it to these languages (the translators will be contacted separately),
or coordinate with the existing translators (team) if you wish to help
(do not hesitate to keep me CC so I can help in the transition).

Please note that the Estonian translator (list) e-mails are dead, so
(at least) this translation is available. I want to thank Werner (de)
and Yuri (uk) who already have updated the file (event if it doesn’t
show up bellow), as well as Joe (da), Ineiev (ru), Jedi (zh_TW) and
Milo (it) who have updated the previous version very quickly.

language translated fuzzy untranslated
be 82 456 1212
ca 541 773 436
cs 1741 7 2
da 1742 7 1
de 1745 4 1
el 536 776 438
eo 391 870 489
es 1719 25 6
et 536 776 438
fi 536 776 438
fr 1747 2 1
gl 534 795 421
hu 536 776 438
id 536 776 438
it 1165 317 268
ja 1745 4 1
nb 808 315 627
pl 1738 8 4
pt 468 811 471
pt_BR 287 899 564
ro 1043 396 311
ru 1567 46 137
sk 536 776 438
sv 1719 24 7
tr 1648 67 35
uk 1739 9 2
zh_CN 1109 350 291
zh_TW 1741 8 1

Please send the updated file to me, to gnupg-i18n@gnupg.org, or submit
it as a wishlist Debian bug against gnupg (I’ll take care of the
coordination with upstream and the Debian maintainers to ensure the
translation will make it upstream and in the upcoming Jessie stable
release).

Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:29:09 -0400.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file online:
https://people.debian.org/~taffit/gnupg/gnupg2.pot.xz

Thanks in advance.

Regards

David

P.-S.: Other calls will follow for libgpg-error, and the latest
gnupg2 2.1 currently in experimental (GnuPG in master).

Re: gnupg2: Please translate the package gnupg2 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Le 16/11/2014 14:42, David Prévot a écrit :

> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> gnupg2 (GnuPG in STABLE-BRANCH-2-0).

Please find online the Russian translation update for gnupg in
STABLE-BRANCH-2-0, thanks to Ineiev:

https://people.debian.org/~taffit/gnupg/0001-STABLE-BRANCH-2-0-po-Update-Russian-translation.patch

Regards

David
Re: gnupg2: Please translate the package gnupg2 [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 23:05, taffit@debian.org said:

> Please find online the Russian translation update for gnupg in
> STABLE-BRANCH-2-0, thanks to Ineiev:

Thanks.