Mailing List Archive

gnupg: Please translate the package gnupg
Dear Debian and GnuPG I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
gnupg (GnuPG in STABLE-BRANCH-1-4).

gnupg already includes the following translations, so do not translate
it to these languages (the translators will be contacted separately),
or coordinate with the existing translators (team) if you wish to help
(do not hesitate to keep me CC so I can help in the transition).

language translated fuzzy untranslated
be 117 231 945
ca 642 463 188
cs 1216 74 3
da 1288 3 2
de 1291 1 1
el 636 474 183
eo 485 562 246
es 1198 92 3
et 636 474 183
fi 636 474 183
fr 1291 1 1
gl 632 482 179
hu 636 474 183
id 636 474 183
it 636 474 183
ja 1138 153 2
nb 906 35 352
nl 1199 80 14
pl 1287 4 2
pt 565 512 216
pt_BR 364 609 320
ro 1286 4 3
ru 1173 75 45
sk 636 474 183
sv 1265 26 2
tr 1192 92 9
uk 1288 3 2
zh_CN 1251 29 13
zh_TW 1284 7 2

Please send the updated file to me, to gnupg-i18n@gnupg.org, or submit
it as a wishlist Debian bug against gnupg (I’ll take care of the
coordination with upstream and the Debian maintainers to ensure the
translation will make it upstream and in the upcoming Jessie stable
release).

Mon, 24 Nov 2014 17:57:22 -0400.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

David

P.-S.: Other calls will follow for gnupg2 (GnuPG in STABLE-BRANCH-2-0),
libgpg-error, and the latest gnupg2 2.1 currently in experimental
(GnuPG in master).
Re: gnupg: Please translate the package gnupg [ In reply to ]
Hi Helge,

Le 16/11/2014 06:23, Helge Kreutzmann a écrit :
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 11:30:04AM -0400, David Prévot wrote:

>> language translated fuzzy untranslated
>> de 1291 1 1
>
> Who is in charge of the German translation? Any need for action from
> debian-l10n-german necessary?

Werner, the main upstream developer, is taking care of the translation
update. I didn’t follow up on the request to update the German
translation since it’s already complete in Debian (and Werner usually
takes care of updating it prior to a new upstream version).

Regards

David