Mailing List Archive

GpgEx czech translation
Hello,

I'd like to use gpg4win in our company, but need GpgEX speaking in native language. I am not a developer, but I see no problem to translate *.po files.

Can you please tell me how can I participate on GpgEX czech translation?

Thank you
Karel Zeman
lab@nixtery.cz

Re[2]: GpgEx czech translation [ In reply to ]
Thank you for answer. I have sent mail to gnupg-i18n@gnupg.org
Can anybody please advise me a relevant contact to a person concerned in gpg4win (gpgEX)?
We would like to add and maintain gpg4win czech translation.

Thank you,
Karel Zeman
lab@nixtery.cz

Re: Re[2]: GpgEx czech translation [ In reply to ]
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:41:56 +0300 ÂÕÌÏ ÎÁÐÉÓÁÎÏ <lab@nixtery.cz>:

> Thank you for answer. I have sent mail to gnupg-i18n@gnupg.org
> Can anybody please advise me a relevant contact to a person concerned in
> gpg4win (gpgEX)?
> We would like to add and maintain gpg4win czech translation.
>
> Thank you,
> Karel Zeman
> lab@nixtery.cz

Hi,

Please wait awhile. Maintainers are not very fast with answers in this
list (I have to wait ~1 month for an answer about Ukrainian translations).
Good cryptography needs some time. ;)

In case you have not already read, here are some instructions:

http://www.gpg4win.org/localize-gpg4win.html

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

Re: GpgEx czech translation [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 09:41:56AM +0200, lab@nixtery.cz wrote:
> Can anybody please advise me a relevant contact to a person concerned in
> gpg4win (gpgEX)? We would like to add and maintain gpg4win czech
> translation.

Have tried <http://www.gpg4win.org/contribute.html>?

-- Petr
Re: GpgEx czech translation [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:50, yurchor@ukr.net said:

> Please wait awhile. Maintainers are not very fast with answers in this
> list (I have to wait ~1 month for an answer about Ukrainian

I usually apply PO patches right before I do a release. Thus I often
have a couple of unanswered mails sitting in my translation folder. I
should take better care to confirm new translations.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner