Mailing List Archive

Norwegian translation of GnuPG 1.2.4 (repost)
I have nearly completed a Norwegian translation of GnuPG 1.2.4. I have
noticed gnupg, like most other GNU software, utilizes the Translation
Project for handling the translations.

I also noticed that the current POT file (1,2,4) is *not* uploaded to
the robot. Could someone please update the robot with the current POT
file and register me as the translator of the Norwegian translation.

I'm already registered as a translator for GNU Texinfo, and thus I
have signed the necessary paperwork. I believe the disclaimers I've
signed are valid for GnuPG and other GNU software.

(Note: I recently subscribed to this maliling list. No need to cc me.)
Trond Endrestøl | trond@ramstind.gtf.ol.no
Patron of The Art of Computer Programming| FreeBSD 4.8-S & Pine 4.55