So there are no translation for these files. The problem exists at least
in gnupg-head (1.22) and STABLE-BRANCH-1-2 (1.21).

Pascal Hartig (pascalhartig at gmx.de) has reported part of this problem
to de@li.org (the german translation team) a while ago.

Gruss,
Walter

--
Hochdahl am Neandertal
Re: Missing file in po/POTFILES [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 19:33:04 +0200, Walter Koch said:

> Moin,
> at least
> g10/photoid.c
> g10/exec.c
> g10/gpgv.c
> g10/keyid.c
> g10/revoke.c
> g10/tbddump.c
> cipher/md.c
> cipher/rndegd.c

Oops. I have already received a lot of updated translations for 1.2.2.
I am not sure whether we should ask the translators to update them
again - this time with about 77 new strings to translate.

Any opinions?

> g10/pubkey-enc.c
> is mentioned twice.

That should not be a problem.

Shalom-Salam,

Werner

--
Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of