Mailing List Archive

A Better RTU - Beyond Linux . svm
SIXNET eNewsletter: October-November 2002 SIXNET eNewsletter
Oct-Nov 2002
&#62; http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/features/ordercd.htm"]Request F R E E CD < Industrial Ethernet and
Data Acquisition Systems
To unsubscribe from this mailing please
see the instructions at the bottom.

Product News VersaTRAK IPm: Beyond LINUX The Linux based http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/ipm_vt.htm"]VersaTRAK IPm has been welcomed with a tremendous amount of excitement by the industrial control community because it represents a significant step towards achieving http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/oems/ipm_open_standards_success.htm"]truly open systems.

http://www.sixnetio.com/html_files/products_and_groups/ipm_vt.htm"]
Model VT-IPM
[ http://www.sixnetio.com/html_files/products_and_groups/ipm_vt.htm"]More Information ]
In the midst of this excitement it's easy to overlook another VersaTRAK IPm achievement &#8212; it is simply a better RTU! One look at the VersaTRAK IPm's functional http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/ipm_vt.htm"]capabilities shows that it can more than stack up against other RTUs purely in terms of its performance and features. The embedded Linux aspect of VersaTRAK IPm is http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/oems/ipm_I_dont_know_linux.htm"]totally transparent to the user. No knowledge of Linux is required &#8212; just use our user-friendly Windows tools to configure this feature-rich RTU!

> Datalogging & timestamping > Stand alone control of remote sites > Limitless multi-user connectivity > Small to large applications > http://www.sixnetio.com/html_files/products_and_groups/io.htm"]Unlimited I/O expansion > Master terminal unit/concentrator > http://www.sixnetio.com/html_files/certifications/certifications.htm"]UL, CSA, CE, DNV, & Zone 2 rated > http://www.sixnetio.com/html_files/features/open_solutions.htm"]True open system design Other News A NEW SIXNET CD, which includes details on LINUX IPm products, is now available and it's absolutely F R E E. This CD has all the information and software you need regarding SIXNET's industrial products. [http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/features/ordercd.htm"]Request CD]
http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/features/ordercd.htm"] http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/switch.htm"]Ethernet Switches Industrial grade 3,5,9 port; optional fiber optic; -40 to +85 C temp range; UL 508/CSA/CE rated... http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/modems.htm"]Industrial Modems Designed for the harshest industrial environments.
-30 to +70 C temp range;
UL 508/CSA/CE rated; DC power; DIN rail or direct...
http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/io.htm"]Process Quality I/O Flexible, modular high-performance I/O solutions built to withstand harsh industrial conditions.
News Briefs Low Power SiteTRAK SIXNET has a new Low Power version of our http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/sitetrak.htm"]SiteTRAK Remote Site Manager and RTU that operates on less than 200 milliwatts! SiteTRAK has a built-in industrial modem and is an internet ready RTU, datalogger, and database client all in one unit.

[ http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/sitetrak.htm"]More Information ]
SIXNET Industrial Product Lines
http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/switch.htm"]Ethernet Switches, http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/modems.htm"]Industrial Modems, http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/io.htm"]Modular I/O, http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/ethernet.htm"]Controllers, http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/rtus.htm"]RTUs, http://www.sixnet-io.net/html_files/products_and_groups/converter.htm"]Media Converters
For additional information visit us on the web at http://www.sixnet-io.net"]www.sixnet-io.net,
or contact us at 518-877-5173, email: sales@sixnet-io.net.

We apologize if this email reached you in error.

To unsubscribe from this newsletter, simply reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

To be absolutely sure that you are included in future mailings, simply reply to this e-mail with "subscribe" in the subject line.