Mailing List Archive

Expecting your response
URGENT PRIVATE & EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL
Dear sir
With profound interest and utmost confidence,
I am soliciting your immediate assistance or
co-operation as to enable us round up an opportunity within my
capability as a result of the death of one of our
contractor (Beneficiary).
I am Usman Bello Auditor, Special Project and
Foreign Contract
Regularization and Disbursement, in the Office
of the Auditor General of the Federation of
Federal Republic of Nigeria. We work in hand with
the Senate Committee on Foreign Contract Payment.
Our duty is to ensure that all contractors are
paid their contract sum indue time. This last
payment quarter, a total of 30 contractors were
shortlisted for payment and about 25 of them have
been paid remaining about 5 (Five), information
reaching this office indicates that one among
the remaining has been reported dead. His name is
Mr.Gerrand Schwartz from Sweden, he died in the
last Air France Concorde plane crash. Mean while
he finished the execution of his contract December
19th 1999. But since his death, nobody has come
forward to put a claim to his contract fund which
i! s about US$15,000,000.00 Million (Fifteen
Million U.S Dollars) that is why I need your
immediate assistance to expedite the transfer of
the contract amount. With my position as a
Director in the Department of Contract
Regularisation and Disbursement, I will
regularize all the necessary documents and
present your company as the bona-fide
beneficiary of this fund in as much as you respond
within 48hours in respect of this important
message. Your unreserved cooperation in this
business is just what we require for a successful
and hitch free transaction. Necessary measures to
ensure a risk free and fool proof transaction
and confidentiality has been taken. Kindly
signify your interest by replying via my personal
e mail address above. Upon receipt of your
positive reply we shall discuss on (1) Basic
Program for Operation (2)Financial Status as t! o
ascertain your capability. Upon completion of
this transaction I have decided to give you 30%
of the total sum, 60% of the fund which is our
share will be used for investment in your company
or in any other company of our choice. While 10%
has been mapped out to take care of any minor
expenses incur red. Take note that this project will last for
only 10 working days. If this is okey with you,
your bank information is needed,to enable us
secure payment approval in your favour,also you
are to forward your communication link for easier
communications. I expect your response in time
(within 48 hours) as time is of great essence in
this transaction
God Bless and Kind Regards,
Usman Bello

please kindly reply to my private email address
usmanbello_030@presidency.com