Mailing List Archive

You will have a wonderful and impressioned trip here in China
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";

charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1";
charset="ISO-8859-1"
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 14:30:35 +0800

holidaycn2002@sohu.com
Welcome to travel in China, welcome to Beijing!

Hi! It's nice to meet you on Internet. I'm not sure whether you have tours to China or not. But I'd like to cooperate with you in travel business.
We Beijing Cultural Relics International Travel Service Co. Ltd. is one of the leading travel agencies in China. We provide best service to travelers. All the tourist guides of our company are well-trained and most experienced. The following is one of our highly recommended Beijing tour schedules.

Route 1
Beijing/Xian/Shanghai/Suzhou--10nights 11days

Day 1: Beijing
Arrive in Beijing. Where you will be met by your local guide. Transfer to your hotel. Remainder of day at leisure.

Day 2: Beijing (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner)
Full day tour to the Tian'anmen Square, the largest square in the world, then the Forbidden City, where 24 emperors lived and ruled China. After lunch, visit the Temple of Heaven, which is considered one of the finest buildings ever constructed in ancient China. Today we'll have our special dinner in the Dai Village restaurant with singing and dancing show. (Dai minority people are the origin of Thailand people.)

Day 3: Beijing (B L D)
Today will be one of the highlights of the trip as you visit and climb the Great Wall of China and the Ming Tombs along the Sacred Way with lunch and special dinner. Today's special dinner is Sichuan cuisine, which concentrates on spicy food.

Day 4: Beijing (B L D)
Today you will have a wonderful and special tour - People's Commune (including visit to primary school, farmers' houses, Home for the aged, Greenhouses, the orchard, big local market, etc.). Visit a Middle School not far from the commune. Lunch in the farmers' houses or in the town hall of the commune. Afternoon tour to the Summer Palace, the Imperial Garden. Today's special dinner is Xinjiang Uyghur food. (It is one minority in northwest of China, which is the starting point of Ancient Silk Road)

Day 5: Beijing (B L D)
Have a visit to Beijing Opera School, Where you can communicate with the students of the school and see how they have their special training. After lunch, visit the famous Lama Temple and Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. Hotpot and Barbecue dinner and Peking Opera in the evening.

Day 6: Beijing (B D)
This is a day to explore on your own. It will be your final day for shopping and sightseeing in Beijing.
Suggestion: Wangfujing Street, Silk Alley, etc.
Peking Roast Duck dinner.

Day 7: Beijing/Xian (B D)
Morning flight to Xian. Lunch on board. Meet your guide upon arrival and transferred to your hotel. After lunch, afternoon tour to the Shaanxi Provincial Museum, one of the best museums in China. Then stroll on the ancient City Wall. Today's special dinner is Chinese meal with local flavor, special noodles are been made right in front of you by the local chef.

Day 8: Xian (B L D)
Full day tour to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, which was built in 652 in the Tang Dynasty to safekeep the 657 volumes of Buddhist scriptures brought back from India by Monk Xuan Zang. The highlight in the afternoon is the Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum-the eighth wonder of the world. You will visit thousands of life-size Terra-cotta warriors and horses guarding the Tomb of the first emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang (221-210BC). With lunch and special dumpling dinner.

Day 9: Xian/Shanghai (B L D)
Morning flight to Shanghai. Shanghai, the "Paradise of Adventurers" in the past and China's commercial center today, is the most sophisticated city in China. After lunch visit Shanghai Art Museum. Then taste the Shanghai local food. At night, stroll along Nanjing Road, the busiest shopping center of Shanghai.

Day 10: Shanghai/Suzhou/Shanghai (B L D)
A full-day excursion to Suzhou by coach. Suzhou is known as "Venice in the East" and famous for its silk industry as well. There you will visit the Humble Administrator's Garden, Garden of Master Fishnet (World Heritage Site listed by UNESCO) and the silk factory. With lunch and dinner. Then back to Shanghai.

Day 11: Shanghai (B L)
Morning tour to Yu Garden and Jade Buddha Temple. After lunch transfer to airport and departure.

Fee: USD748$/p (for group above 10 pax)
Tour prices include: Three hotel accommodations (on twin sharing basis), all meals as listed, air-conditioned tour bus, admission fares, travel insurance in China; air fare for all domestic flights (Beijing to Xian, Xian to Shanghai) with domestic airport taxes, and local transportation and transfers within China, well trained English speaking tour guides.

Tour prices do not include: Transportation from your country to and back from China; airport departure tax for international flight (90yuan/p), customs fee; China Visa fee; optional tours/meals. Gratitude to guide and driver is not included.

Route 2

Beijing tour schedule - 7 nights 8 days

Day 1
Arrive in Beijing. Where you will be met by your local guide. Transfer to your hotel. Remainder of day at leisure.

Day 2 (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner)
Full day tour to the Tian'anmen Square, the largest square in the world, then the Forbidden City, where emperors lived. After lunch, visit the Temple of Heaven, which is considered to be one of the finest buildings ever constructed in ancient China. Today we'll have our special dinner in the Dai Village restaurant with singing and dancing show. (Dai minority people are the origin of Thailand people.)

Day 3 (B L D)
Today will be one of the highlights of the trip as you visit and climb the Great Wall of China and the Ming Tombs along the Sacred Way with lunch and special dinner. Today's special dinner is Sichuan cuisine, which concentrates on spicy food.

Day 4 (B L D)
Today you will have a wonderful and special tour - People's Commune (including visit to primary school, farmers' houses, Home for the aged, Greenhouses, the orchard, big local market, etc.). Lunch in the farmers' houses or in the town hall of the commune. Afternoon tour to the Summer Palace, the Imperial Garden. Today's special dinner is Xinjiang Uyghur food. (It is one minority in northwest of China, which is the starting point of Ancient Silk Road)

Day 5 (B L D)
Have a visit to the Opera School, Where you can communicate with the students of the school and see how they have their special training. After lunch visit the famous Lama Temple and Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. Hotpot and Barbecue dinner and Peking Opera in the evening.

Day 6 (B L D)
Today, you will have life-long-lasting experience---to be a Beijing Citizen for one day. (Group will be divided into several smaller ones staying in different families in the old Beijing City area called Hutongs. Tour starts from morning. Have breakfast with the family. Go to morning market for shopping with the family. Make dumplings and prepare for lunch. Visit the street committee, the kindergarten in the neighborhood area and the busiest shopping area only for local people with the family member, etc.)
In the evening enjoy the most famous Acrobatic show.

Today's special dinner is most exotic, if you dare to try the snake, and drink the blood of the snake with Chinese liquor and taste fried scorpions, frogs¡­ turtle soup!!! (Don't worry, there is always something to your taste.)

Day 7 (B D)
This is a day to explore on you own. It will be your final day for shopping and sightseeing in Beijing.
Suggestion: Wangfujing Shopping Street, Silk Alley, etc.
Our farewell dinner will be Peking Roast Duck dinner.

Day 8 (B)
Departure.
Fee: USD298$/p

Remark: For group above 10 pax

Tour prices for above include: Three-Star hotel accommodations (on twin sharing basis), all meals as listed (18 meals in total); admissions fees; travel insurance in China; all transportation and transfers; English speaking tour guide and air-conditioned coach.
Tour prices do not include: Transportation from your country to and back from China; airport departure tax, customs fee; China Visa fee; optional tours/meals. Personal bills. Gratitude to guide and driver is not included.

We offer a lot of excellent travel routes all over China. You may get more information from our website. If you are interested in the above schedule or any others, please drop me a line. I'll be very happy to attend to your enquiry.
Really look forward to cooperation between us in near future.
Best wishes,
Wendy
Beijing Cultural Relics International Travel Service Co. Ltd.
Website: http://www.holidaycn.com
E-mail: holidaycn@china.com / holidaycn@vip.sina.com
Tel: 0086-10-84279671
0086-10-64201608
Fax: 0086-10-84279670
0086-10-64279262

(Remark: If the letter is offensive, please just delete it.)