Mailing List Archive

/ADV / The Best Business Opportunity on Net
Dear friend

Dear friend !

You are invite in the best business opportunity on internet
*********************************

GUARANTY:
**Money in your account in 7 days**
*No risk *No sale, *No phone calling, *No meetings , *No setup fees...
*Free promotion of your internet business
*24/7 control your business
*1000´s of customers, business partners or friends

Now is time to change your life for ever and start make money now !

Following opportunity come 1 or 2 times in life, so don't miss this !

For free login and trial, just Reply message and print your first name, country and
state/ if from USA or CANADA/
in »subject« line

To be removed from our database, reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We have also stated "ADV" (ADVERT) in the subject line of this
e-mail. This is required by US law and though we are in the EUROPE and are
permitted to solicit business by e-mail, we would also like to ensure
that out of respect, you were given the opportunity to reject this
e-mail without reading it if you so chose.