Mailing List Archive

urgent
FROM THE DESK OF: MR JONATHAN(JOHN)AUDU
REPLY TO : jonaudu@mail2world.com

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. MR JONATHAN(JOHN)AUDU, Bank Manager of Capital Bank of
Nigeria,
Lagos Branch.I have an urgent and very confidential business
proposition for you.

On December 6, 1998, an American Oil consultant/contractor with the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mrs.Ann Barbara Myers made a
numbered
time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$25,000,000.00(Twenty-
five Million Dollars) in my branch.Upon maturity, I sent a routine
notification to her forwarding address but got no reply.After a
month,we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from her contract
employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mrs.Ann
Barbara Myers
died from a ghastly automobile accident.On further investigation,
I found out that she died without making a WILL, and all attempts
to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mrs.Ann
Barbara Myers
did not declare any next of kin or relations in all her official
documents,
including her Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$25,000,000.00
is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over
with the principal sum at the end of each year.No one will ever
come forward to claim it.According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration
of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the
Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim this fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foriegner
to stand in as the next of kin to Mrs.Ann Barbara Myers so that the
fruits
of this woman's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt
government officials.This is simple, I will like you to provide
immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will
prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you
in place as the next of kin.
We shall employ the services of two Attorneys for drafting and
notarization
of the WILL and to obtain the necessary
documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the
transfer.

We would need you as a Foreigner acting as the next of kin and sole
benefactor to the inheritance of Mrs.Ann Barbara Myers to travel and
claim
this money in a SECURITY COMPANY based in Europe which is used by
my bank as an offshore payment center to the bank.The money will
be paid to you for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for
you.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction
will be done by the Attorney and my position as the Branch Manager
guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private
email address below. Upon your response, I shall then provide you
with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand
the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email:jonaudu@mail2world.com

Thanks and regards.

MR JONATHAN(JOHN)AUDU