Mailing List Archive

Chinese translation of GnuPG mini HOWTO, **Big5 version**
hi Mike and all,

I have sent the Chinese translation of the GnuPG Mini Howto (in GB2312
code) to the gnupg-i18n list on 12/12/2001, and probably it's Mike who
put it on the web recently. Thank you for your hard and kind work.

Today I converted these files from GB2312 to Big5, so people who
understand only traditional Chinese fonts could also have access to the
mini howto. I would be glad if you put the Big5 version on the web also,
after you have done a check (I assume you would do so). The file
contents are exactly the same, only the encoding is different.

I also welcome comments about how to change the Big5 version of Chinese
translation due to different wording in Taiwan and Hongkong for same
concept for many technical terms.

Thank you and best wishes,

Rui