2. What format should I use for the translated document? txt, html, or sgml? I knew little of sgml and the tools of sgml. :( Whom should I send the document to?

many thanks.

suhoiy
Re: About the translation into Chinese [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:15:32 GMT, suhoiy@21cn com said:

> 1. The miniHowTo seems to be a little old and there are some
> mistakes in it. Is there a new English version? Whom can I ask for
> those words I am not sure?

I don't know of a newer vesion.

> 2. What format should I use for the translated document? txt, html,
> or sgml? I knew little of sgml and the tools of sgml. :( Whom should
> I send the document to?

Whatever you like.

Werner
Re: Re: About the translation into Chinese [ In reply to ]
>> 1. The miniHowTo seems to be a little old and there are some
>> mistakes in it. Is there a new English version? Whom can I ask for
>> those words I am not sure?
>
>I don't know of a newer vesion.
>
>> 2. What format should I use for the translated document? txt, html,
>> or sgml? I knew little of sgml and the tools of sgml. :( Whom should
>> I send the document to?
>
>Whatever you like.
>
> Werner

Thanks for reply. then how about the handbook? Can I translate it by
HTML format? (I hear that sgmltools cannot deal with Chinese.)

suhoiy
Re: About the translation into Chinese [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:18:20 GMT, suhoiy said:

> Thanks for reply. then how about the handbook? Can I translate it by
> HTML format? (I hear that sgmltools cannot deal with Chinese.)

Actually we are not using sgmltools but some scripts based onJade -
but I am not sure whether this work with Chinese either.

It is probably better not to translate the GPH right know, because it
needs an update as the next GnuPG release will change a lot of things.

Werner