Mailing List Archive

State of Ja translation (was Re: Errata for GPH available?)
Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> writes:
>Did you use Docbook too and are you interested in doing a copyright

Actually, since I don't have comfortable SGML environment
at this moment, I wrote my own support M4 macros to produce
both SGML and Texinfo output. At least Texinfo output
works. Both outputs look fine.

>assignment for the FSF, so that we can put it into the new gph
>package?

I wrote copyright *disclaimer* for Japanese translation
and sent it to FSF, in order to contribute my PO
translations.
I am not sure about the difference between `disclaimer'
and `assignment', but if my disclaimer does not fit, please
let me know. I see no problems writing and sending
assignment.

>BTW, how about the staus of teh Japanese po files. Seems that the
>TP-Robot as some problems. IF you have something ready, plese mail it

Yesterday, I was assigned as the Japanese translator of
PO files of gnupg. Please find my name in:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/team-ja.html

I just have made my very first GnuPG PO submission, and it
seems that my PO is accepted by the TP-Robot, so it must be
available via:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/trans/ja/
in few hours (or days?).
Enjoy. Und bitte spielen Sie!