Mailing List Archive

We join the translation project
Hi,

I have decided that we use the translation project and it's facilities
from now on. If you have anything which shall go into 1.0.1, please
send it direct to me as usual - but this is for the last time.

For information on the translation project, have a look at

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/po/HTML/

there is already a page for gnupg:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/domain-gnupg.html

What you should do immediately is to send your po file to the TP
robol, as it is described on the web pages. I think it is also
advisable to join the national translation team.

To make GnuPG translation maintanence easier for us, I suggest that
you subscribe to gnupg-i18n@gnupg.de ; this way I don't need to keep
track of the translator with my alias file.

Again, thank you very much for all the translations you did and
hopefully will maintain in the future. I hope with the TP robot we
can make the task easier and have more translations.

Werner

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.openIT.de keyid 621CC013