Mailing List Archive

Usuability feedback (mainly) for KDE Kleopatra
During the fifth kdepim meeting in Osnabrück this January
I have gathered feedback about the KDE clients behavior about crypto.
Beside that a real tutorial still is missing,
the hypothesis was, that is was way to difficult to get S/MIME working
with KMail.

In the best tradition of doing real work,
we sat down and went through it.
Here is a valuable feedback document.
I think we should try to improve the mentioned situation
and at least discuss the feedback.
Would it be good to create issues?
If so, in which tracker?

Best,