too unclear objectives?

Best

Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner: www.intevation.de/~jan | GISpatcher: www.gispatcher.de
Kolab Konsortium : www.kolab-konsortium.de | Thuban : thuban.intevation.org
Intevation GmbH : www.intevation.de | Kolab : www.kolab.org
FreeGIS : www.freegis.org | GAV : www.grass-verein.de

Re: Separate mailing lists for gpa? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:39, jan@intevation.de said:

> This might be a chance to generate more noise, ie. to be more
> attractive to get in contact. gpa-dev@gnupg.org probably has
> too unclear objectives?

Agreed. I don't know for what gpa-dev should actually be used for.

In the past we used it for Aegypten related stuff. Now that GnuPG 2.0
has been released the regular GnuPG mailing lists are better suited
for this. Even the extra tools like dirmngr and pinentry have their
place there because they are closely related to GnuPG.

Thus we might even thinking of closing gpa-dev and moving existing
users over to another lists. That list should then be used for GPA -
in the sense of gpa-x.y.z.tar.bz2. I don't know whether a user and a
developer list is justified. gpa-users@wald... is probably sufficient
for now.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner