It stil creates a configure script but that fails with an error message
because ofh te AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR still in there.

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57

Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/
Skencil http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
Thuban http://thuban.intevation.org/
Re: Problems compiling gpgme [ In reply to ]
At Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:27:02 +0200,
Bernhard Herzog wrote:
> I have trouble compiling gpgme from CVS. autogen.sh gives a warning:
>
> configure.ac:53: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR
> If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
> See the Autoconf documentation.

> autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57

Ok, the macro seems to be new (it is in 2.59). As it doesn't seem to
do its job yet anyway, I have disabled this invocation for now.

It was a half-hearted attempt to fix the problem that regenerating the
configuration with --enable-maintainer-mode automatically doesn't work
anymore, as aclocal can't find its files (reproduce this with
"./autogen.sh; ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode; touch
configure.ac; make" to see what I mean)

We can enable this later again, when we bump up the version requirement.

Thanks,
Marcus