libgcrypt 1.10 status
Hello,

libgcrypt 1.10 was not announced on this list and is not listed on
https://gnupg.org/download/index.html#libgcrypt (either as available
version nor its end of life). Is this a stable release, is it a LTS
version?

TIA, cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'

Re: libgcrypt 1.10 status [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 19:04, Andreas Metzler said:

> libgcrypt 1.10 was not announced on this list and is not listed on
> https://gnupg.org/download/index.html#libgcrypt (either as available
> version nor its end of life). Is this a stable release, is it a LTS

It was not announced to see whether something broke. It will be the
stable versions and there will soon be announcement for 1.10.1.

From our versions (source) file:

# We will probably wait for the 1.10.1 before we take 1.10 in public use.
# xxx +macro: libgcrypt_branch LIBGCRYPT-1.10-BRANCH
# xxx +macro: libgcrypt_ver 1.10.0
# xxx +macro: libgcrypt_date 2022-02-01

Shalom-Salam,

Werner