--
With best wishes
Dmitry

Re: Support for RFC 4357 [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 13:49, Dmitry Baryshkov said:

> For a month there was no reaction on the ML. I'm trying to understand

Sorry, for this. I guess we all waited for someone to start commenting
on it. I now had a brief look at it and noticed that the changes only
affect the GOST algorithms and add one new algo identifier.

From my point of view the pacthes are okay and can be applied. @jussi,
@gniibe, okay?

Shalom-Salam,

Werner

Re: Support for RFC 4357 [ In reply to ]
Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> wrote:
> From my point of view the pacthes are okay and can be applied. @jussi,
> @gniibe, okay?

No problem. My apologize for not reviewing soonish. I was busy for
other work (constant-time modular multiplicative inverse).

Re: Support for RFC 4357 [ In reply to ]
On 18.3.2020 12.03, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 13:49, Dmitry Baryshkov said:
>
>> For a month there was no reaction on the ML. I'm trying to understand
>
> Sorry, for this. I guess we all waited for someone to start commenting
> on it. I now had a brief look at it and noticed that the changes only
> affect the GOST algorithms and add one new algo identifier.
>
> From my point of view the pacthes are okay and can be applied. @jussi,
> @gniibe, okay?

Looks ok to me.

-Jussi