Mailing List Archive

Status of gcrypt ? API ?
Hi,

I was looking into designing a crypo architecture for Gnome (let's call it
Zurich) and noticed there wasn't a good API to access gpg, a corner stone in
the project.
I noticed gcrypt and if I understood correctly it provides an API to gpg and
other crypto methods.
What is the development status of gcrypt ? What is the stability of the
current API ? Ie. can i look at it and start writing code to use gcrypt ?
The first objectiv for Zurich would be gnome email programs, and then
general file encryption plugable into the "save file" methods.

cheers

Q: Why do computers have a reset button ?
A: Windows