There's also a "Replacing PGP with GnuPG" that's probably no longer
very relevant.

--amk

Re: Privacy Handbook source located [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 09:01:42PM -0400, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> I've extracted just the gph/ subdirectory and put it in a git repository:
>
> https://github.com/akuchling/gph

I've begun translating from Docbook to org-mode markup on the
akuchling-modernize branch.

https://github.com/akuchling/gph/tree/akuchling-modernize

The single table still needs to be fixed -- I haven't yet figured out
how to do multi-column spans in Emacs tables. Still, I think this is
a good starting point for further work.

--amk

Re: Privacy Handbook source located [ In reply to ]
* A.M. Kuchling <amk@amk.ca> wrote:

> I've begun translating from Docbook to org-mode markup on the
> akuchling-modernize branch.
>
> https://github.com/akuchling/gph/tree/akuchling-modernize
>
> The single table still needs to be fixed -- I haven't yet figured out
> how to do multi-column spans in Emacs tables.

In Org-mode, AFAIK it is not possible to do multi-column/row spans.
You might be able to achieve something with [1] but I don't have
experience by myself.

1. http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#table-multiline-fields
--
Karl Voit