Mailing List Archive

keys.openpgp.org FAQ stays negativ on GnuPG devs (was:Re: Allowing import of pubkeys without User ID )
Hey Vincent,

Am Donnerstag 15 Dezember 2022 12:18:16 schrieb Vincent Breitmoser via
Gnupg-devel:
> As far as I'm concerned, that issue is in the past,

so you decide to keep the information tha missrepresents GnuPG's efforts to
resolve this on the current page?
My suggestion (quoted below) was to phrase the status more respectfully.

> and either way unrelated to the question at hand here.

As explained before: It is an example showing why the way you are phrasing the
first question is likely to be understood as a framing to put the burden on
GnuPG devs and to make them look bad on this. You have also not answered
why you haven't asked the question ths other way around to the WG or what your
stance on the technical differences is.

Anyway, I've splitted this out and open a email subject with this as a new
question. If this is a question of the past to you, why not correct the
missrepresenting FAQ entry?

Regards,
Berhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter