--
Sincerely,
Demi Marie Obenour (she/her/hers)
Re: Preferred place to send patches? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 17:07, Demi Marie Obenour said:
> What is the preferred place to send patches? Should I send them to
> this mailing list, or should I submit them to https://dev.gnupg.org

To the mailing list please.

Shalom-Salam,

Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service. - A. Einstein
Re: Preferred place to send patches? [ In reply to ]
On 6/29/22 08:55, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 17:07, Demi Marie Obenour said:
>> What is the preferred place to send patches? Should I send them to
>> this mailing list, or should I submit them to https://dev.gnupg.org
>
> To the mailing list please.

That’s fine. I did find https://gnupg.org/faq/HACKING.html, but
I could not find any links from the main FAQ or elsewhere, so I was
not sure if it was up to date.

Sorry for wasting your time with patches sent via Phabricator.