the GNU Privacy Handbook.

If yes: In the section "Validating other keys on your public keyring"
(https://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html#AEN335) there is a table below
figure 3-1. In the last row in the last column there are the four names
Blake, Chloe, Elena, and Francis. But, since Dharma's key is also signed
by Alice, it is also fully valid and should also be in this cell.

Greetings,

Christoph Klassen
Re: Mistake in GNU Privacy Handbook [ In reply to ]
Hi Christoph,

Am Sonntag 02 Januar 2022 14:33:26 schrieb Christoph Klassen via Gnupg-devel:
> I'm not sure, if this is the right place to report mistakes/requests for
> the GNU Privacy Handbook.

a good question, I don't know.
In the preamble is lists
"Please direct questions, bug reports, or suggestions concerning this manual
to the maintainer, Mike Ashley (<jashley@acm.org>)."

but the version being from 1999, I doubt that Mike still maintains it.

It
https://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gnupg-doc.git;a=blob;f=web/documentation/guides.org;h=2a08842388aaceb10226c5f56bb7ad9a14cd2e2e;hb=HEAD
says
30 [[../../gph/en/gph.tar.gz][en]] ·

36 GPH is also available in the [[../download/git.org][source
repository]].

but I cannot find it at
https://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi
or
https://gnupg.org/ftp/gcrypt/gph/

So it must be somewhere else (and guides.org) shall be improved.

Regards
Bernhard